We stay on top of the latest technologies, and utilize the latest server hardware available on the market.
All shared, reseller, and VPS hosting plans are hosted on Enterprise-class Dell PowerEdge servers
A typical hosted server will include:
- Dual 4-6 Cores Hyper-Threading (16-24 Cores total) Intel Xeon CPUs
- 96-192GB of RAM (DDR3 1066/1333MHz)
- RAID10 configuration providing the best performance and redundancy.
- Redundant Hot-plug Power Supplies (Energy Smart)
- Hot-plug redundant cooling
- Dual port Gigabit Ethernet Network adapters
For more info on the Dell PowerEdge servers which we are utilizing, please click here
Short list of the management tasks our administrators perform as part of our server maintenance program:
- 24/7 monitoring of your server including all services running (Web, E-mail, Database, Control Panel, DNS, RAID/drives performance, etc). Our staff will be immediately notified in the event of a system/service failure which will result in escalation of the issue through our support channel.
- Daily/weekly vulnerability scans of your server.
- Applying patches & software updates of any operating system, and server services, as such become available.
- Running system performance checks to ensure that our hardware and software are functioning properly.
- Immediate hardware replacement of any defective/failed server components.
- Scheduled server/software upgrades with an early notice sent to our customers, as well as instant tracking via our Server Status notification system.
We recommend also checking the following links:
- Hide -