What is SpamExperts?
It makes it possible to have your network free from spam and ensures your emails are clean.
SpamExperts is a simple email filtering system built on top of complex algorithms that scans and filters your incoming emails for any botnets and spam. It cuts off the way of unsolicited emails before they even get to your server. Due to the high volume of emails processed daily the system has nearly 0% false positive rate and therefore 100% satisfied customers.
Because it is one of a kind. The system is self-improving by analyzing the daily email stream and its advanced spam detection mechanisms are always up to date with the latest spammer techniques. Its ability to learn your preferences by tracking what you consider spam and what not ensures that you are always one step ahead of spammers.
SpamExperts constantly analyzes data gained by its millions of users to keep the spam prediction mechanisms up to date. All detected patterns are simultaneously shared with clients worldwide ensuring all new threads are neutralized timely.
- Spam Quarantine - keeps a list of messages you have blocked.
- Incoming Delivery Queue - you don't need to worry if your mail server is down for a while. All incoming messages will be queued here and delivered when it’s back online.
- Domain Statistics - allows you to revise your incoming email traffic for a certain time frame.
- Filter Settings - configure your filtering preferences here.
- Report Spam - based on the emails you mark as spam the system self improves.
- Protection Reports - Generate reports for your quarantined emails per domain or user.
- Whitelist/Blacklist - At any time you can whitelist or blacklist a recipient or sender by email address or domain.
How can I get SpamExperts?
|Email Spam Filter (Incoming)||$2.99/mo per domain||Select|
|Email Spam Filter (Outgoing)||$2.99/mo per domain||Select|
|Email Spam Filter (Incoming & Outgoing)||$5.98/mo per domain||Select|
We received almost a perfect score (4.5 out of 5) from cnet, and have been included in their Best Hosts of 2020 listing. Below is a quote from the official editorial review on cnet:
"The company has a wide range of offerings, but by far, the stand-out feature MochaHost provides is a 180-day money-back guarantee. That's the best we've seen so far, and it removed just about all of the risk from any hosting experience.
Overall, we were impressed with how customer-centric the company's offerings are. For example, unlike some of the hosting providers we've profiled (and deducted points from), MochaHost's published prices don't balloon once you've settled in with their service. They have a lifetime price-lock guarantee
They got other customer-centric bonuses for 24/7 support, including 24/7 toll-free callback phone support, free domain name and SSL certificates for as long as you remain a MochaHost customer, a website builder with 500 free templates (and a service that will custom-design your site if you need), a site migration service. In addition, all plans are e-commerce ready and come with free shopping cart software."
The complete review is available at: